Saturday 7 January 2012

A Public Place

The purpose of this blog is to publish my fatty photos, in a totally honest - totally public - way. I hope this will give me the motivation to slim down and tone up!

Presently I am starting out on couch to 5k, weight training and a lower calorie diet in what I wish was my first attempt to lose weight.

After warming up appropriately with stretches and gentle exercises, I went on my first run today using the NHS podcast couch to 5k, which is intended for slobbish couch potatoes like myself. I felt totally exhausted by the end of the 5 minute 'warm up' walk, with burning lungs and blurred vision. Who knew that I was THAT unfit!? I managed 3 reps of 60 second jog followed by 90 second power walk, before I waddled home feeling sore, wobbly and totally defeated. Memories of an obese 15 year old me passing out after level 2 of the bleep test came flooding back...

Still, I am determined not to be beaten. I will try again tomorrow.

Fatty photos to follow.............................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment