Tuesday 3 April 2012

Random things that motivate me #002

Summer and Events

The summer is fast approaching. I want to be able to wear shorts when it's too hot for jeans, without feeling that I'm embarrassing myself and my husband or kids.

On top of this, summer seems to be the time when people want to invite you to BBQ's and take photographs of you in their garden. The last thing that I want is photos of me popping up on facebook, that make me wish the earth would open and swallow me up.

I have two events this summer, which I would actually love to be able to get some photographs of myself at that I like. The first is the London Film and Comic Con (LFCC).

Me at the LFCC in the summer of 2011, when I weighed around 11st 7lbs.

Last year when I attended this event, I actually liked the photographs of me that came out of it. I'd love to be able to say the same this year, but I have gained at least 2 stone since then. I have purchased a ticket for myself to be photographed with Anthony Stewart Head, so I really want to feel happy with the way that I look at this event.

The second event that will be highly photographed is the wedding of my Sister-In-Law. I really want to be able to wear a nice dress and feel confident on my husband's arm and in the photographs.

Each time that I think of putting gluteny foods or high calorie junk in my mouth, I think about how I want to look at these events and in photographs afterwards, and it helps me to put the food back down and step away.

No comments:

Post a Comment